The company was established in 1991 to continue the activities of its predecessor Pellingin Halli Oy. The company has specialized from the beginning to enhancing safety on waterways. Sabik is located in Finland (Sabik Oy, Porvoo) and in Germany (Sabik Informationssysteme GmbH, Schwerin). Sabik is Industrial Member of IALA since 1991 and a member of the Industrial Members Committee since
2002. Our solutions are based on knowledge and experience from the very demanding arctic Nordic climate and conditions.
Our major clients for the AtoN product range are European Authorities, U.S. Coast Guard and Canadian Coast Guard. Sabik have been selected to supply complete AtoN systems for marking of offshore windfarms at last years.
AtoN for Offshore Windfarms (Technical Appurtenances, Site Facilities):
We offer the full range of products needed to ensure a correct and reliable marking with Aids to Navigation during the period of works from commencement date to completion.
- Light buoys - Cardinal and special mark buoys
- Temporary lights – SC155, Portable self-powered marine lights
- Remote Monitoring Solutions by GSM or Satellite
- Standalone power supplies
- AIS Transponders
We provide all products needed for the permanent marking of an offshore wind farm. All made for a long time maintenance free operation in a harsh marine environment and fulfill the requirement made by the Authorities in Europe.
- 5 NM Navigation Lantern - LED 155 (German Accreditation)
- LED Illuminated Sign - IMS-650
- LED Structure Illumination – Floodlight ALS series and Light Tube LT-1000
- Switch gears and Controllers with Battery Backup – NavAid Controller
- GPS- synchronization an -harmonization
- AIS solutions
- Visibility meter
- Astronomic clock and Daylight switch