airwerk GmbH was founded in 2003 in Essen and has since then been active in the area of renewable energies – particularly in the field of wind energy. Since the beginning of 2011, airwerk has been working on measurement equipment and measurement technology solutions for the wind energy industry both off- and onshore. The team responsible for technical solutions is located in Emstek, which is located near the offshore wind centers of Bremerhaven, Cuxhaven and Hamburg. This team of highly-qualified engineers and technicians, combines know-how, experience and proven technology for the successful planning, equipping and commissioning of measurement technology solutions:
• Foundation Monitoring: Concepts, planning and realization of measurement systems for the monitoring of grout connections, inclination, vibration, scour, etc.
• Structural Analysis: Measurements for an exact picture of structural behavior in reality
• MetOcean Measurements: Integrated measurement equipment for every phase of an offshore project
• On- and Offshore Wind Measurements: Measurement masts up to 140m, sensors & evaluation of measurement data
• Prototype Analysis: Verification of design and engineering assumptions