The Johanniter-Unfall-Hilfe is a voluntary humanitarian organisation affiliated with the Order of St John, which was founded in 1099 in Jerusalem.
The Johanniter-Unfall-Hilfe was established in 1952 as a Christian aid organization, to ensure the emergency care of the German population. Today the Johanniter have around 1.3 million sustaining members, 20,000 full-time employees and 34,000 volunteers and nearly 9,000 children and adolescents in the Johanniter Youth in Germany.
The Department VENTUSmedic Offshore Rescue and Medical Services has been active in the offshore wind industry since 2013 and offers a variety of individual services around the topic of Health, Safety and Environment.
We offer among others the following services:
- Medical care by paramedics on site
- Education: Offshore First Aider and First Aider
- Medically tactical training for crews and ERT
- Maintenance and inspection / monitoring of PPE, PPE against fall a height, escape hoods, SCBA, extinguishers, first aid equipment, rescue equipment etc.
- POB- and Hotel-Management
- Hygiene inspections (HACCP)
- Fresh water analysis
- HDA / HLO
- More on request