Convincing solutions for all tasks at sea
Since our foundation in the year 1921 our customers value the experience, reliability and competence, with which we can also carry out complex or short-notice tasks and operations.
Thanks to our wide range of services, dedicated and qualified employees, high-performance and versatile equipment and the co-operation with well-known partners at home and abroad, we can solve practically any task to a high level of quality and cost-effectiveness.
From Cuxhaven and our branch in Rostock, we offer the following service portfolio for the North European Sea area:
- Seagoing ship assistance in Cuxhaven and Rostock
- Sea transport of heavy goods and transport logistics
- Material and passenger transports
- Recovery, salvage and assistance in distress at sea
- Diving work and anchor recovery
- Escort on the estuaries and through the Kiel Canal
- Setup of sea and mudflat construction sites
- Pontoon chartering
- Port storage facilities
We are the exclusive partner in Germany for the Danish salvage company D.B.B. as well as for the Netherlands floating crane specialist Bonn & Mees. Thereby we can provide floating crane capacities of up to 1,800 tons.