The company SKalia GmbH was founded at the 20th of October in 2009 by the directors Dennis Strohbach & Michael Kuntze.
The SKalia GmbH is specialist in working at heights or at confined space and works as a service provider in the wind-energy sector for all types of wind turbines all over the world.
The following services belong to our main processes:
- Inspections of rotor blades by rope access technologies and blade climber
- Rotor blade and nacelle repairs by rope access technologies and blade climber
- Revision and cleaning of the tower by rope access technologies and blade climber
- Inspection of machinery parts of the wind turbines
- Documentation / reports of damages, repairs and conditions with picture and text
Furthermore, we are mediating advanced training and qualifications related to practice for high worker in our training (and formation) centre. The SKalia GmbH is AZAV-certified by the DEKRA Certification GmbH.